Captain’s Farm GIR Cow A2 Milk Benefits:
- Raw A2 Milk contains health vitamins that help in absorbing phosphorus and calcium very necessary to build and maintain our bones and teeth.
- Riboflavin in the milk helps our body use carbohydrates for energy and Vitamin B12 helps our body in breaking protein and RBC production.
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, and potassium in milk help us to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Calcium is very much needed for the proper functioning of muscles, bones and to maintain our blood pressure.
- Phosphorous not only provides building blocks for healthy bones and teeth but also helps to produce protein for cells and tissue growth, maintenance, and repair.
- Potassium is important for the functioning of our body cells, tissues, organs, and in regulating blood pressure.
- Protein in A2 milk is the most affordable source of good protein– 1 gm in 30 ml.
- Milk doesn’t cause the same inflammatory response in those who are lactose intolerant the way A1 milk causes. When you consume pure A2 milk, you can relish its benefits without any gastrointestinal discomforts
Nutrition Highlights Per 100ml
Raw A2 Gir Cow Milk