Why GIR Cow A2 Milk ?
Produced only from humped Indian cow breeds such as GIR, A2 cow milk is a rich source of proteins, calcium, minerals, and other nutrients. Distinguishing it from the other kinds of milk available in the market is the A2 protein, and 98% of it is found only in desi-humped Indian cows.
Though the A2 cow milk price is on the higher side than regular A1 milk, its benefits are no less than an elixir. Why? Because along with the A2 protein, the desi cow breeds, especially Gir cow, produce only 8-10 litres of milk, every day, which has a nutrition value that’s incomparable to HF and Jersey cows, which produce 35-40 litres of milk, each day. You can also explore other exclusive products made from A2 Gir cow milk such as curd, paneer or ghee, and treat your tastebuds with natural flavours. With benefits similar to that of a mother’s milk, it helps you build strong immunity, improves your metabolism and aids your bone health. Let’s learn about the benefits in detail.
Captain’s Farm GIR Cow A2 Milk Benefits:
- Raw A2 Milk contains health vitamins that help in absorbing phosphorus and calcium very necessary to build and maintain our bones and teeth.
- Riboflavin in the milk helps our body use carbohydrates for energy and Vitamin B12 helps our body in breaking protein and RBC production.
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, and potassium in milk help us to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Calcium is very much needed for the proper functioning of muscles, bones and to maintain our blood pressure.
- Phosphorous not only provides building blocks for healthy bones and teeth but also helps to produce protein for cells and tissue growth, maintenance, and repair.
- Potassium is important for the functioning of our body cells, tissues, organs, and in regulating blood pressure.
- Protein in A2 milk is the most affordable source of good protein– 1 gm in 30 ml.
- Milk doesn’t cause the same inflammatory response in those who are lactose intolerant the way A1 milk causes. When you consume pure A2 milk, you can relish its benefits without any gastrointestinal discomforts
Nutrition Highlights Per 100ml
Raw A2 Gir Cow Milk