Are you aware that almost all brands today selling milks of HF and Jersey cows which has harmful A1 PROTIEN? Only a2 Milk comes from cows with hump on back, they naturally produce only A2 protein beneficial and not A1 – and that makes all the difference.
What is A2 MILK & Associated Benefits?
A2 Milk is pure desi cow milk but unlike regular milk, it naturally contains only the easy to digest A2 protein, 100% free from the A1 protein that many people struggle to digest. Gir Cow A2 Milk comes from cows with hump on back, they naturally produce only A2 protein beneficial and not A1 – and that makes all the difference. At Captain’s Farm, we Produce and Deliver Preservative Free 100% pure Gir Cow A2 Milk.
Gir cow A2 Milk is a powerful yet soothing combination of Calcium, Potassium, Proteins and other nutrients which is essential for healthy bones. Apart from this, raw a2 milk also plays an important role in other aspects of health and nutrition.
Benefits of Gir Cow A2 Milk and some facts that you would love to know:
- A2 Milk contains Vitamins that are beneficial to our health. These help in absorbing phosphorus and calcium very necessary to build and maintain our bones and teeth. Riboflavin helps our body use carbohydrates for energy and Vitamin B12, helps our body in breaking protein and RBC production.
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus and potassium in milk help us to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Calcium is very much needed for the proper functioning of muscle, bones and to maintain our blood pressure.
- Phosphorous not only provides building blocks for healthy bones and teeth but also helps to produce protein for cells and tissues growth, maintain and repair.
- Potassium is important for functioning of our body cells, tissues, organs and in regulating blood pressure.
- Protein in a2 milk is the most affordable source – 1 gm in 30 ml.
- A2 milk doesn’t cause the same inflammatory response in those who are lactose intolerant like the way A1 milk causes. When you consume pure A2 milk, you can relish its benefits without any gastrointestinal discomforts.
One of the best breeds in India, Gir cows, provides this in the form of A2 milk. Hence, regular consumption of A2 milk in your diet is a step towards a healthy body and mind.
What is A1 MILK & Associated Problems?
Milk from dairy cows has been regarded as nature’s perfect food, providing an important source of nutrients including high quality proteins, carbohydrates and selected micronutrients. More than 95% of the cow milk proteins are constituted by caseins and whey proteins. Among the caseins, beta casein is the second most abundant protein and has excellent nutritional balance of amino acids. Different mutations in bovine beta casein gene have led to 12 genetic variants and out of these A1 and A2 are the most common. The A1 and A2 variants of beta casein differ at amino acid position 67 with histidine (CAT) in A1 and proline (CCT) in A2 milk as a result of single nucleotide difference. This polymorphism leads to a key conformational change in the secondary structure of expressed β-casein protein. Gastrointestinal proteolytic digestion of A1 variant of β-casein (raw/processed milk) leads to generation of bioactive peptide, beta casomorphin 7 (BCM7). Infants may absorb BCM-7 due to an immature gastrointestinal tract whereas adults gather the biological activity locally on the intestinal brush boarder. In hydrolysed milk with variant A1 of beta-casein, BCM-7 level is 4-fold higher than in A2 milk. Initial studies on indigenous cow (Zebu type), buffalo and exotic cows (taurine type) have revealed that A1 allele is more frequent in exotic cattle while Indian native dairy cow and buffalo have only A2 allele, and hence are a source for safe milk.
- Autism, Diabetes-type 1, sudden death Syndrome in infants
- Ulcerative colitis, Cardiac problems, Multiple sclerosis, Mental disorders
- Parkinson, Schizophrenia, Obesity, Arteriosclerosis
- Intolerance bloating, Autistic and schizophrenic persons typically excrete large quantities of BCM7 in their urine.BCM7 has pro-inflammatory, opiate-like properties and has been shown to contribute largely to a wide variety of chronic diseases, including autoimmune conditions, heart disease, autism, schizophrenia and various neurological disorders. Injecting BCM7 into animals caused Type 1 diabetes to occur. (Interestingly, the French in their culinary arrogance have always refused to use A1 milk in their cooking because they regard it as inferior).
- The various problems associated with humpless cow’s toxic A1 milk are:
- – Autism,
- – Diabetes-type 1
- – Sudden death Syndrome in infants
- – Ulcerative colitis
- – Cardiac problems
- – Multiple sclerosis
- – Mental disorders
- – Parkinsons
- – Schizophrenia.
- – Obesity
- – Arteriosclerosis
- – Intolerance bloating
- Autistic and schizophrenic persons typically excrete large quantities of BCM7 in their urine.
- Man can live on A2 milk of the humped Indian cow alone.
- The A2 milk of Indian humped cows is more beneficial, as it has micronutrients like cytokines and minerals which enhance the immune system (A2 beta-casein protein
- The Indian cow does NOT require any antibiotics and need every little food and water. They are zero maintenance animals. Indigenous cows with hump have strong immunity.. Frequency of illness is more in the exotic humpless cows
- The western cows have mutated DNA due to the cycle of violence for beef . When a cow is killed it sends out soliton waves . The vedic seers have been wise when they banned cow slaughter.
- Over centuries the polluted ground water in western countries where they bury their dead has affected the DNA causing the cows to produce A1 milk.
- When you drink A1 milk , during digestion proteins in milk are broken down in to peptides. Most of these peptides are converted in to amino acids to be absorbed by the blood stream. But all peptides do not get broken down in to amino acids to get absorbed.
- Some are excreted in our stools and some manage to get through the leaks in gut wall in to the blood stream while still in peptide form. A1 milk releases in human body the peptide called BCM7 (Betacasomorphine 7). This is an opium family substance, and has been associated with a very large number of serious diseases. One liter A1 Milk contains24-32gms of casein of which 9 to12 grams is BCM7 ( about two tea spoons).
What is Raw A2 Milk?
Raw A2 Milk is never heated and will maintain all of the enzymes and other nutrients that support digestion and absorption. We sell only Raw A2 Milk and not pasteurized milk.
What is Pasteurisation?
Pasteurization is a method of heating milk for a short time to kill off bacteria which would cause the milk to spoil.
What is the problem with pasteurization?
Pasteurized milk is the majority of milk available nowadays you would typically find in a grocery stores and dairy shops. The problem is that, it kills enzymes, much of the healthy micro-organisms, and more importantly it denatures the proteins. Essentially, high-temp pasteurization kills the milk and makes it much more difficult for your body to digest. This can typically lead to inflammatory bowel disease, among others.
Why should you buy milk from captian’s Farm?
Are you aware that almost all brands today selling milks of HF and Jersey cows which has got A1 PROTEIN. Also almost all branded organic milk today contains milk of only HF and Jersey cows. Only A2 Milk comes from cows with hump on back, they naturally produce only A2 protein and no A1 – and that makes all the difference.
At Captain’s Farm, We make sure at every stage that any product you get from our farm has been fully tested for purity and freshness.
- We deliver Farm fresh Milk without any process / preservative- direct from farm to your home everyday.
- All cows in our Farm are GIR Cows.
- Fodder is grown by organic method using Jeevamrut to feed cows.
- No hormones or any injections like Oxytocin are given to enhance milk production.
- Milking is done early morning after feeding the calves generously.
- After milking, we put milk into chilling plant to bring down the temperature. Farm fresh A2 Milk get delivered right to your doorstep by 8 am every morning in Mumbai and whole Navi Mumbai.
Where is the Captain’s Farm located?
Our Farm is located at Village Nadode, Taluka: Khalapur, District: Raigad (24 km from Panvel). At Captain’s Farm, we have only pure Gir Cows. Only Gir Cow with hump on back naturally produces A2 Milk which contains A2 protein that is most beneficial for human body. You can visit our farm any time.
What is the Delivery Location?
Captain’s Farm delivers pure Gir Cow’s A2 Milk in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. A2 Milk is supplied in a glass bottle only. A2 Ghee is deliverable all over India.
Can I get a Sample of A2 Milk before subscription?
You can get the paid trial of Captain’s Farm A2 Milk and give it a try.