Are you aware that almost all brands today selling milks of HF and Jersey cows which has harmful A1 PROTIEN? Only a2 Milk comes from cows with hump on back, they naturally produce only A2 protein beneficial and not A1 – and that makes all the difference.
Why should you buy milk from captian’s farm ?
Are you aware that almost all brands today selling milks of HF and Jersey cows which has got A1 PROTIEN. Also almost all branded organic milk today contains milk of only HF and Jersey cows . Only a2 Milk™ comes from cows with hump on back, they naturally produce only A2 protein and no A1 – and that makes all the difference. Milk is produced at our farm in Village – Nadode, Near Karjat . At Captain’s Farm we are having only pure Gir Cow . Milk produced is totally chemical free and 100 % pure.
- Farm fresh Milk without any process / preservative- direct from farm to your home.
- All cows in our Farm are GIR Cows.
- No hormones or any injections like Oxytocin are given to enhance milk production.
- Milking is done after feeding to calf generously
What is Type A2 MILK & Associated Benefits ?
A2 milk is cow’s milk that contains only the A2 type of beta-casein protein rather than the more common A1 protein commonly found in regular milk. A2 milk is licensed and marketed by the a2 Milk Company and sold mostly in Australia, New Zealand, China, United States and the United Kingdom.
The company marketing A2 milk claims that milk containing A1 proteins are harmful, but a 2009 European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) review of scientific literature found there was insufficient evidence to prove that bioactive peptides in A1 milk have a negative effect on health.
A1 and A2 beta-casein are genetic variants of the beta-casein milk protein that differ by one amino acid. The A1 beta-casein type is the most common type found in cow’s milk in Europe (excluding France), the USA, Australia and New Zealand. A genetic test, developed by the A2 Milk Company, determines whether a cow produces the A2 or A1 type protein in its milk. The test allows the a2 Milk Company to license milk producers once proven their cows produce only A2 beta-casein protein in their milk, to the exclusion of the A1 beta-casein protein type.
There are 12 genetic variants of beta casein (A1, A2, A3, B, C, D, E, F, G, H1, All Indian native cattle breeds like Gir cow produces only A2 milk (3) while the foreign cattle breeds like HF breed produces only A1 type of milk and Jersey breed produces higher A1 and low A2 milk.
Regular consumption of A2 milk has shown reduction in autism in children, schizophrenic symptoms, incidence of cardiovascular disease, type-1 diabetes and various neurological, endocrine and immunological disorders.
Cow’s milk contains two major protein groups; caseins and whey proteins and out of which caseins account for 80% of milk protein.(1) Among the caseins, beta casein is the second most abundant protein and has excellent nutritional balance of amino acids.
Recently in the month of April 2015, it is scientifically tested & proved by Gujarat Krushi (Agriculture) University at Junagadh, Gujarat that Gir Cow Mutra contains Gold, Silver and Iron etc. total 5,100 minerals in it!
What is Type A1 MILK & Associated Problems ?
Milk from dairy cows has been regarded as nature’s perfect food, providing an important source of nutrients including high quality proteins, carbohydrates and selected micronutrients. More than 95% of the cow milk proteins are constituted by caseins and whey proteins. Among the caseins, beta casein is the second most abundant protein and has excellent nutritional balance of amino acids. Different mutations in bovine beta casein gene have led to 12 genetic variants and out of these A1 and A2 are the most common. The A1 and A2 variants of beta casein differ at amino acid position 67 with histidine (CAT) in A1 and proline (CCT) in A2 milk as a result of single nucleotide difference. This polymorphism leads to a key conformational change in the secondary structure of expressed β-casein protein. Gastrointestinal proteolytic digestion of A1 variant of β-casein (raw/processed milk) leads to generation of bioactive peptide, beta casomorphin 7 (BCM7). Infants may absorb BCM-7 due to an immature gastrointestinal tract whereas adults gather the biological activity locally on the intestinal brush boarder. In hydrolysed milk with variant A1 of beta-casein, BCM-7 level is 4-fold higher than in A2 milk. Initial studies on indigenous cow (Zebu type), buffalo and exotic cows (taurine type) have revealed that A1 allele is more frequent in exotic cattle while Indian native dairy cow and buffalo have only A2 allele, and hence are a source for safe milk.
- Autism, Diabetes-type 1, sudden death Syndrome in infants
- Ulcerative colitis, Cardiac problems, Multiple sclerosis, Mental disorders
- Parkinson, Schizophrenia, Obesity, Arteriosclerosis
- Intolerance bloating, Autistic and schizophrenic persons typically excrete large quantities of BCM7 in their urine.BCM7 has pro-inflammatory, opiate-like properties and has been shown to contribute largely to a wide variety of chronic diseases, including autoimmune conditions, heart disease, autism, schizophrenia and various neurological disorders. Injecting BCM7 into animals caused Type 1 diabetes to occur. (Interestingly, the French in their culinary arrogance have always refused to use A1 milk in their cooking because they regard it as inferior).
- The various problems associated with humpless cow’s toxic A1 milk are:
- – Autism,
- – Diabetes-type 1
- – Sudden death Syndrome in infants
- – Ulcerative colitis
- – Cardiac problems
- – Multiple sclerosis
- – Mental disorders
- – Parkinsons
- – Schizophrenia.
- – Obesity
- – Arteriosclerosis
- – Intolerance bloating
- Autistic and schizophrenic persons typically excrete large quantities of BCM7 in their urine.
- Man can live on A2 milk of the humped Indian cow alone.
- The A2 milk of Indian humped cows is more beneficial, as it has micronutrients like cytokines and minerals which enhance the immune system (A2 beta-casein protein
- The Indian cow does NOT require any antibiotics and need every little food and water. They are zero maintenance animals. Indigenous cows with hump have strong immunity.. Frequency of illness is more in the exotic humpless cows
- The western cows have mutated DNA due to the cycle of violence for beef . When a cow is killed it sends out soliton waves . The vedic seers have been wise when they banned cow slaughter.
- Over centuries the polluted ground water in western countries where they bury their dead has affected the DNA causing the cows to produce A1 milk.
- When you drink A1 milk , during digestion proteins in milk are broken down in to peptides. Most of these peptides are converted in to amino acids to be absorbed by the blood stream. But all peptides do not get broken down in to amino acids to get absorbed.
- Some are excreted in our stools and some manage to get through the leaks in gut wall in to the blood stream while still in peptide form. A1 milk releases in human body the peptide called BCM7 (Betacasomorphine 7). This is an opium family substance, and has been associated with a very large number of serious diseases. One liter A1 Milk contains24-32gms of casein of which 9 to12 grams is BCM7 ( about two tea spoons).
What is Pasteurisation ?
Pasteurisation is a method of heating milk for a short time to kill off bacteria which would cause the milk to spoil.
The problem with pasteurization
Pasteurized milk is the majority of our milk today, what you would typically find in a grocery store. The problem is that this also kills enzymes, much of the healthy microorganisms, and more importantly it denatures the proteins. Essentially, high-temp pasteurization kills the milk and makes it much more difficult for your body to digest. This can typically lead to inflammatory bowel disease, among others
Raw milk is never heated and will maintain all of the enzymes and other nutrients that support digestion and absorption.